opaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a rp site about a legend

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got bored so I'm posting this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue

Blue

I got bored so I'm posting this. Empty
PostSubject: I got bored so I'm posting this.   I got bored so I'm posting this. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:32 am

Light woke up in a cold sweat, head pounding for the second time this week. She didn’t move from her laying position as her eyes fluttered open. Her almost illuminating green-blue eyes scanned the sky, It was dark the full moon tried to shine through the thick mist. Light looked over to a sleeping shadow, his black hair blended into the darkness along with most of himself. He had been sleeping since the voice came from him again. The voice sounded awful as it slithered out of shadows mouth causing him pain. She hated it, seeing someone in pain makes her sick, But now he was sleeping soundly with the occasional snore that she found so adorable. Did I just think his snoring was adorable? Light sighed and looked over at War. In her sleep her jaw was set, every few seconds a muscle move. War was having a dream, probable about fight. In the time Light has been with War she couldn’t figure her out, it was like a wall was surrounding her and not letting her through. Light was the newest member of the group, and sometimes felt Shadow and War knew things about each other that she would never know.
Back to top Go down
http://themarthprogram.weebly.com

I got bored so I'm posting this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
opaz :: stories-
Jump to: